Disclosures, Account Agreements and Terms & Conditions
Business Deposit Account Disclosures
For additional details about our deposit products, please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, a Business Deposit Account Rate Sheet and our Business Account Fee Schedule, which are available at any Associated Bank location. Please see the applicable Account Fee schedule for other fees that may apply to your Associated Bank deposit account, including non-sufficient funds, stop payment and other related charges. All product offerings may not be available in every Associated Bank location and rates may vary by region. Check with your Associated Banker for current product offerings at your local bank office.
The Following Disclosures Apply to Associated Business Checking Products:
- 1 Relationship balances include aggregate average balances of any business deposits and/or business loans under identical customer profile/CIF number. Note: Excludes Consumer Accounts, Elan /FDR credit cards, Commercial Analyzed Accounts and AIS Investment Accounts.
- 2 Associated Bank ATM access is free for Associated Bank customers only when you withdraw funds up to the amount of your available balance. In addition, there is no surcharge-fee to access MoneyPass ATMs when you withdraw funds up to the amount of your available balance.
- 3 Overdraft Protection Transfer service links your checking account with your other accounts at Associated Bank, including another checking account, savings account, money market account, Business Credit Card, Business Line of Credit Accounts, or Commercial Line of Credit. Please ask about details on fees and terms and conditions of these products. Overdraft Protection transfers will count towards Regulation D limits for total number of 6 transfers per calendar month or statement period when transferred from a savings account or money market account. Please refer to the Business Account Fee Schedule and the Business Checking Overdraft Protection Transfer Authorization form for more details.
- 4 Subject to credit approval. The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a separate license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. All trademarks, service marks and trade name referenced in this material are official trademarks and the property of their respective owners.
- 5 For rates, please refer to the Preferred Customer APY on the current Associated Bank Deposit Account Rate Sheet or ask a personal banker for more information. Rates require related accounts to be held under identical customer ID numbers. In order to qualify for our Preferred Customer APYs, a business checking relationship with Associated Bank is required.
- 6 Includes deposits and other credits, items deposited, checks and other debits, Remote Deposit items, and ACH originated debits and credits. Does not include debit card purchases. See Business Fee Schedule for details.
- 7 Minimum balance to open an Estate Checking account is $100. Monthly maintenance fees are not assessed on this account. Monthly transaction fees may also be avoided by not exceeding the 50 monthly transactions.
8 A free Associated MasterCard® Business Debit Card may be used to reduce transaction fees as debit card purchases are not counted in the monthly transaction limit.
Deposit and loan products are offered by Associated Bank, N.A. Loan products are subject to credit approval and involve interest and other costs. Please ask about details on fees and terms and conditions of these products. Property insurance and flood insurance, if applicable, will be required on collateral. Associated Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. Visa and the Visa logo are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.
Interest rates and Annual Percentage Yields (APYs)
APYs are published on the Business Deposit Account Rate sheet, available at your Associated Bank office. Specific interest rate information on your account will be provided prior to opening an interest-bearing account. Interest rates and APYs on interest-bearing checking are variable, may vary by market and may change at our discretion. Interest is calculated using the daily balance method. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected principal balance in the account each day. Interest is compounded and credited based on a 365/366-day year. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks). Fees applied to your account may affect your earnings. For current rates, contact us or your local banking office.
If your savings and/or money market account(s) are added to a combined statement, the service charge period will be changed to match the primary account for that combined statement. Interest (if applicable) will post at the frequency originally disclosed, based on the cycle date of the lead account. If you combine two or more checking accounts on the same statement, check safekeeping is required on all but the primary statement account. To simplify your life, request a combined statement by calling 800-728-3501, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or use our secure message form.
The following information applies to all Associated Savings and Money Market Accounts:
Limitations on all Money Market and Savings Accounts. Federal Reserve Regulation D limits the total number of transfers made by check and telephone, online banking and overdraft protection, as well as preauthorized transfers (including debit card purchases, automatic transfers and wire transfers) to six (6) per calendar month for savings and money market accounts not on combined statement, or statement period for savings and money market accounts on a combined statement. The bank may impose an excess activity fee for each transaction exceeding these limitations. There is also a fee for each in-person withdrawal exceeding six per month. See the Business Account Fee Schedule for details.