Brewers Credit Card content
Apply for a BrewersTM Credit Card Today
Show your team spirit with a Brewers credit card! Apply for one of our three Brewers credit cards, and enjoy our fun, exclusive fan benefits and rewards. There’s a card to fit any lifestyle, whether you’re looking to earn rewards or save on interest. Go BrewersTM!
$50 Cash Back1
Visa® Bonus Rewards PLUS card
Earn 50% Extra Points
Earn rewards for the monthly transactions you make anyway! Earn the most rewards of any of our credit cards with our Visa® Bonus Rewards PLUS card. Earn a point for every dollar you spend—plus, earn a 50% monthly bonus, which means you’ll get 1.50 points for every dollar spent each month.2
And, with our Visa® Bonus Rewards PLUS card, don’t worry about points caps—you won’t ever have a cap on points!2 Redeem your rewards however you choose—as cash back, a handy gift card or even in the form of air travel.
$25 Cash Back1
Visa® Bonus Rewards card
Earn 25% Extra Points
Earn rewards each and every time you use your card. Earn a point for every dollar you spend—plus, earn a 25% monthly points bonus, which means you’ll get 1.25 points for every dollar spent each month.2
And, with our Visa® Bonus Rewards card, don’t worry about points caps—you won’t ever have a cap on points!2 Redeem your rewards however you choose—as cash back, a handy gift card or even in the form of air travel.
Enjoy a longer introductory rate
This card is simple and straightforward, with a low APR. Enjoy an extended introductory offer, and save on interest with this card. Enjoy the everyday convenience of a non-rewards card!
Plus, as a Brewers cardholder you'll enjoy these exclusive benefits
10% discount3 on purchases at the Brewers Team Store by MajesticTM
2-for-1 ticket discount4 on certain games
Exclusive entrance to Miller Park3
|Exclusive access to the Johnson Controls Stadium Club at Miller Park during Brewers home games on Mondays-Fridays3|
|Discounts on races at Miller Park5|
|$25 discount to the Brewers Baseball Academy5|
|Pre-sale access to designated concerts and non-baseball sporting events at Miller Park5|
|10% discount on ticket upgrades through the MLB.com Ballpark app6|
|EMV smart chip technology for added security|
|Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience|
|Emergency card replacement|
|Travel and emergency assistance|
|Extended warranty on purchases|
|24/7 live U.S.-based customer service|
|Plus, much more!|
1. Offer subject to credit approval. $50 cashback applies to the Visa Bonus Rewards PLUS Card and will be awarded in the form of 5,000 bonus rewards points after first purchase. $25 cashback applies to the Visa Bonus Rewards Card and will be awarded in the form of 2,500 bonus rewards points after first purchase. First purchase bonus points will be applied six to eight weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account within seven business days or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
2. The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Visa Bonus Rewards PLUS Card: The 50% more in bonus rewards consists of one Reward Point for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases plus an additional 50% (0.50) in points awarded based upon the total points earned on Net Purchases within a billing cycle (total 1.50%). Visa Bonus Rewards Card: The 25% more in bonus rewards consists of one Reward Point for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases plus an additional 25% (.25) in points awarded based upon the total points earned on Net Purchases within a billing cycle (total 1.25%). Points earned on eligible Net Purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Monthly net purchase bonus points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
3. Show your BrewersTM card or checks when making a purchase or entering the Associated Bank Check In Gate or Johnson Controls Stadium Club. You must have a valid Brewers game day ticket to enter the stadium. You and your party can enter through the Associated Bank Check In Gate at all Brewers home games. The allowed group size to the Johnson Controls Stadium Club is subject to capacity. Exclusions may apply, please see a store associate for details.
4. Tickets for valid game dates can be purchased online with valid coupon code or at the Brewers Box Office when you show your card or checks.
5. Benefits offered by the Milwaukee Brewers to Associated Bank Brewers Debit MasterCard® and Brewers Credit Card cardholders. Valid promo code required for discount. Promo code will expire when events are at maximum capacity. The $25 discount to the Brewers Baseball Academy is a maximum registration applied to the overall total, not a $25 discount per camper. For questions or concerns, please contact Brewers Special Events at 414-902-4452.
6. Cardholders receive a 10% discount on ticket upgrades made through the MLB.com Ballpark app approximately one hour before the first pitch on game days, when using their Associated Bank Brewers Credit or Debit Card. Message and data rates may apply. Check your carrier plan for details. Please visit AssociatedBank.com/Brewers for complete details or call 414-902-4000.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Visa and the Visa logo are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are official trademarks and the property of their respective owners.