(for agreements signed after 03/27/2017)
The Master Services Agreement ("MSA") only applies to companies who are currently using or newly enrolling in Associated Bank’s Treasury Management Services.
The MSA contains the terms and conditions that apply to Treasury Management Services that may be obtained through Associated Bank. You may add or delete services covered under this agreement without signing a new agreement.
Master Services Agreement (MSA)
Treasury Management Service Terms and Conditions
- Account Reconciliation and Positive Pay Services
- ACH Block and Filter Services
- ACH Origination Services
- Checkview Services
- Controlled Disbursement Services
- Electronic Account Analysis Services
- Electronic Banking and Online Information Reporting Services
- Electronic Data Interchange Services
- Image Cash Letter Services
- Image Express Services
- Lockbox Services
- Remote Deposit Services
- Sweep and Standalone Investment Services
- Vault Services
- Wire Transfer Services
- Zero Balance Account Services
If you have a copy of the MSA document, please use the password provided at the bottom of the signature page titled “Master Services Agreement Authorization” to view the current version of the agreement.
If you do not have a password or you are unable to locate your company’s password, please contact your Treasury Management Representative or call the Treasury Management Customer Care Center 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 800-270-2707.