Remote Deposit helps you save time by transmitting check images instantly to Associated Bank for deposit into your business account. Checks can be scanned at your office to create a digital image, which you send to Associated Bank over a secure encrypted Internet connection. We receive the file and credit the deposit to your Associated Bank business account–all without you ever having to leave your business.
Remote Deposit Benefits:
- Online access to check images – no need to photocopy checks before depositing them
- Extends deposit cut-off times for same-day credit, improving availability
- Ability to export data directly into your business accounts receivable system
- Faster clearing and notification of returned items, improving cash flow
- Better administrative controls, including the ability to define user roles, reset passwords and instantly add or delete users
- Ability to see deposits from multiple users regardless of their physical location
Get Started Now!
An Associated Business Banking representative will help you get started with the right hardware and software. You can scan checks and transmit images to Associated Bank for posting and clearing using:
- Computer with broadband Internet connection
- Associated Bank scanner
Enjoy the convenience and cost savings of Remote Deposit today.
Remote Deposit can be accessed through Associated Connect® , your single point of access to the financial solutions you need. OOBA, Out-of-band authentication provides an additional, multi-factor layer of security.
To learn more about Remote Deposit, please call Business Banking Customer Care 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 800-728-3501, option #3.