Tax-Advantaged Savings for Health Care Expenses
Use your Associated Bank health savings account (HSA) to save for tomorrow’s medical expenses while enjoying tax advantages today.
To be eligible for an HSA, you must have a qualified high-deductible health plan. While these plans have higher deductibles than traditional insurance policies, they typically feature lower premiums, which could save you money.
How Your HSA Creates Benefits
- You put aside money in a tax-exempt account at Associated Bank. Earn competitive interest, or invest* the money in mutual funds offered through Associated Trust Company for greater potential return.
- Your employer can also contribute to your HSA, increasing your savings.
- You always own the account, even if you leave your current employer.
- You can use the money in your HSA to pay for qualified medical expenses, as defined by the IRS.
How Associated Bank Can Help
We offer HSA education and program support, customized for each company, through our employee benefits services. You and your employer enjoy all the Associated advantages:
- 24/7 Customer Care service
- Access to your account online, by phone and at our branches
- Hundreds of branch locations in Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin
Call 800-992-2651 to talk to our Health Savings Account specialists to learn more about how an HSA can help you.