Checking Comparison Chart
Find the personal checking account that’s right for you at Associated Bank. Use the value of your banking relationship to avoid monthly maintenance fees, and enjoy attractive benefits.
Associated Bank Checking Accounts
|Account Features|| |
|Preferred CD, money market and savings rates1|
|Overdraft Protection Transfer from another linked account2|
|Platinum Debit MasterCard®|
|Access to 20,000+ surcharge-free ATMs3|
|Free personal checks (any style)|
|No ATM withdrawal fees when using non-Associated ATMs4|
|Waived Overdraft Transfer Service fees2|
|Four linked deposit accounts with no monthly maintenance fee5|
|Free single- or dual-signature American Express® Travelers Cheques|
|Free cashier’s checks and money orders|
|Monthly maintenance fee:||$11||$25|
|Ways to avoid the monthly maintenance fee:|| || |
1. Preferred CD, money market, savings and loan rates require related accounts to be held under identical customer ID number.
2. Please refer to the Overdraft Protection Transfer Agreement and Consumer Deposit Account Fee Schedule for terms, conditions and fees regarding the Overdraft Protection Transfer. There is a fee in the event a transfer is needed to cover your overdrafts. The Overdraft Protection Transfer service fee is waived for consumers in Associated Elite Checking. Fee waiver does not apply to annual fee with Checking Reserve Line of Credit. Loan products are subject to credit approval and involve interest and other costs. Please ask about details on fees, terms and conditions of these products.
3. ATM access is free when you withdraw funds up to the amount of your available balance. ATM access is free for Associated Bank customers only. There is no fee to access MoneyPass ATMs when you withdraw funds up to the amount of your available balance. ATMs outside of the Associated, MoneyPass and STARsf network may charge a fee. Please consult signage and messaging on the ATM machine for more details about owner fees. MoneyPass is a registered trademark of Genpass, Inc. Star, STARsf and related logos are trademarks of Star Systems, Inc.
4. No ATM withdrawal fees when using a non-Associated Bank ATM up to your available balance. ATM owner fee may still apply.
5. Ask your banker to link your accounts. Closing your checking account means applicable minimum balance requirements and maintenance fees will apply on the linked accounts.
6. Combined balances include the aggregate average balance of any deposit and/or investment accounts using an identical customer taxpayer ID number on record. Investment accounts exclude personal trusts, Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) or retirement plans serviced by Associated Trust Company (ATC) and individual retirement balances managed through Retirement Plan Services including 401(k) and Health Savings Investment accounts. Securities and insurance products are NOT deposits or obligations of, insured or guaranteed by Associated Bank or any bank or affiliate, are NOT insured by the FDIC or any agency of the United States, and involve INVESTMENT RISK, including POSSIBLE LOSS OF VALUE.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are official trademarks and the property of their respective owners