Convenient and Timely Online Access to Information
Associated Connect® gives you and your employees 24-hour access to the information essential for sound decision-making and account management. This advanced service is fast, flexible and easy to use.
Multiple employees can be entitled to access specific account information within Associated Connect including:
- Summary account information. View or print balance summary for multiple accounts, including current and prior day balances.
- Historical detail account information. View or print balance and transaction details for individual accounts for a single day or a range of days up to 180 days prior. Quickly find an individual transaction or range of transactions that can be queried and sorted based on criteria you select.
- eStatements and tax documents. Users who have permission to access account details can review up to 13 months of eStatements, as well as images of year-end tax documents for deposit accounts and mortgages. This provides a timely and convenient way to review monthly and annual account information.
- Imaging. Access copies of checks and deposit tickets online. Whether you need images of the fronts and backs of paid checks or deposit tickets for research, documentation or an accounting function, they’re available the next business day.
- Export account information. For added convenience, Associated Connect allows you to download account history information in several commonly used formats that can be used to populate data into accounting packages, spreadsheet programs or treasury management workstations including BAI2, CSV and QuickBooks® Web Connect formats.
To learn more about information reporting services, call Business Banking Customer Care 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 800-728-3501, option #3.