Associated Bank provides financial support to non-profit organizations and programs that help create and sustain healthy communities. Our corporate giving is focused on creating affordable housing, providing community services to minority and low-to-moderate income customers and communities, promoting economic development of small businesses, and revitalizing and stabilizing neighborhoods within our footprint. In addition, we support the arts, education and similar programs that bring vitality to our communities and bridge the strengths of diversified groups in the markets we serve.
Non-profit organizations seeking Associated grants can apply online. To be considered for a grant, organizations must have 501(c)3 status from the IRS and have a physical presence within the Associated Bank footprint
Associated will not provide charitable support to organizations that:
- Support a political cause
- Provide services related to religious instruction
- Put Associated Bank in a position of perceived or actual conflict of interest
- Do not adhere to Associated Bank's equal opportunity policy
- We support an environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.