An effective personal money management strategy uses deposit and credit products to make the most of your assets. Your private banker will work with you to analyze your liquidity and cash-flow requirements, and your credit needs. We’ll structure an individualized strategy to maximize your financial position and help ensure you’re positioned to act on opportunities as they arise.
- Checking, savings, money market and sweep accounts designed for private banking clients
- State-of-the-art online banking account access and bill payment system
- Financial services that get you competitive certificates of deposit, and access to our Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service® (CDARS®) program for larger CD deposits with FDIC insurance
Credit and Lending Solutions
- Mortgage loans feature relationship reward pricing¹ and flexible payment structure options
- Home equity lines and loans for second homes and investment properties, cash flow management, home improvement projects and other financing needs
- Securities-based lending
- Specialized financing programs for medical, law, and accounting professionals
- Associated’s Visa Signature® Elite credit card
To learn more, call your relationship manager today, or visit the branch location nearest you.
¹Rate discounts are offered based on the borrower’s level of deposit and/or investment balances with Associated Banc-Corp and its affiliates, and establishment of monthly ACH mortgage payments from an Associated Bank account. Please ask an Associated private banker or mortgage loan officer for more details.
²Securities-based loans carry risks and may not be suitable, or feasible, for all investors.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are official trademarks and the property of their respective owners.