Are you ready to respond to sudden opportunities and unexpected needs without derailing your future plans? Will you be able to capitalize on an exciting opportunity, such as the chance to buy the vacation home of your dreams, or a once-in-a-lifetime business opportunity? How will you finance a sudden unexpected need, such as a large home renovation?
The answer could be as easy and flexible as the Associated Securities-Based Lending Program.1 This smart solution lets you stay on track with your retirement and other financial goals by avoiding the need to liquidate your securities. Not only could that derail your financial plans, but in the case of low cost basis securities, you might also be faced with a substantial tax bill.
- Competitive rates. Rates for securities-based loans may be lower than other traditional lending solutions.2
- Liquidity. Easy access and no need to draw down your cash reserves.
- Tax efficient. Avoid taxes on capital gains from selling highly appreciating securities.
- Financial discipline. Stay on track with financial goals. Avoid liquidating securities, particularly low cost basis securities, which could disrupt your long-term investment plan. And retain control over the assets pledged as collateral.
- Streamlined Approval Process.3 Credit approval is fast relative to other lending solutions, such as mortgages or commercial loans.
- Flexible. You can use the proceeds for a variety of purposes, with flexible terms. For example, you can make interest-only payments.
Variety of Uses
- Finance real estate opportunities. Buy a second home, fund a bridge loan or invest in commercial property.
- Start a business. Use the proceeds as seed capital to grow a profitable company.
- Inject a capital infusion into your business. Allow your current business to keep operating without a hitch during a cash-flow shortage.
- Manage your business’s day-to-day expenses. Use the cash as working capital or to pay for inventory.
- Pay your taxes.4 Avoid paying a penalty or interest to the I.R.S.
- Finance any major purchase. Would you like to buy a new automobile? Thinking of doing a home renovation? Take it all in stride.
- Minimum loan amount: $250,000
- Minimum initial draw: $55,000
- Flexible repayment terms
- Collateral must be held in investment accounts at Associated Investment Services, Inc.* or Associated Trust Company, N.A.
To learn more, call your relationship manager today, or visit the branch location nearest you.
2Variable rates may fluctuate based on an Index plus credit spread.
3Loans are subject to credit and collateral approval and involve interest and other costs. Fees may apply; please ask about details on fees, terms and conditions of these products.
4Associated Banc-Corp and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. Please consult with your tax, legal or accounting advisors regarding your individual situation. This material is for information solely and should not be construed as tax, legal or accounting advice.
Non-Deposit Investment Product Disclosures