J.D. Power 2016 Certified Contact Center ProgramSM
recognition is based on successful completion of an audit and exceeding a customer satisfaction benchmark through a survey of recent servicing nteractions. For more information, visit www.jdpower.com/ccc
1. Offer limited to qualifying checking accounts opened from April 25, 2017 to December 31, 2018. $100 minimum deposit is required to open a new account. Opening deposits from existing accounts do not qualify. Within 45 days from account opening, customer must complete a minimum of three payments using Associated Bank Online Bill Pay OR have at least one direct deposit of $300 or more. $150 will be deposited into their account within 75 days of account opening after meeting the qualifications. Popmoney® and External Transfers do not qualify for the required transactions to receive the monetary bonus. Customers with an Associated Bank checking account in the last six months, joint owners on an existing Associated Bank checking account and Associated Bank colleagues are not eligible. Account must be open at the time the bonus is paid and must remain open for a minimum of 12 months. If the account is closed within 12 months, Associated Bank reserves the right to deduct the monetary bonus from the account prior to closing. Primary owner on the account on the account must be 18 years or older to qualify. Offer limited to one per household, cannot be combined with other offers and is subject to change (at Associated Bank’s discretion) at any time without notice. For tax reporting purposes, a 1099 may be issued at year-end for the year in which the bonus is given.
2. Offer expires December 31, 2018. A minimum opening deposit of $10,000 is required to receive the bonus and at least such amount must remain on deposit for 90 days to receive the bonus. Deposits from existing accounts do not qualify; funds must be from outside of Associated Bank. $100 bonus will be deposited into money market accounts within 120 days of account opening. Account must be open at the time the bonus is paid and must remain open for a minimum of 12 months. If the account is closed within 12 months, Associated Bank reserves the right to deduct the monetary bonus from the account prior to closing. . Primary owner on the account must be 18 years or older to qualify. Offer not available to households who already have or have had a money market account at Associated Bank within the last six months. Associated Bank colleagues are not eligible Offer limited to one per household, cannot be combined with other offers and is subject to change (at Associated Bank’s discretion) at any time without notice. For tax reporting purposes, a 1099 may be issued at year-end for the year in which the bonus is given.
3. Cash Back: Offer subject to credit approval and applies to the Visa® Bonus Rewards PLUS Credit Card. $50 cash back will be awarded in the form of 5,000 bonus rewards points after first purchase. First purchase bonus points will be applied six to eight weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only within seven business days or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. The creditor and issuer of the Visa® Bonus Rewards PLUS Credit Card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Rewards Points: The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Visa® Bonus Rewards PLUS Credit Card: The 50% more in bonus rewards consists of one Reward Point for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases plus an additional 50% (0.50) in points awarded based upon the total points earned on Net Purchases within a billing cycle (total 1.50%). Points earned on eligible Net Purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Monthly net purchase bonus points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
4. Offer expires December 31, 2018. Mention this ad to your Associated Bank mortgage lender at time of application. Your loan must close by February 28, 2019. Offer applies to the refinance of a non-Associated Bank mortgage loan, construction loans or purchase money mortgages. One discount per mortgage loan; cannot be combined with any other mortgage loan discount offers. Some
mortgage programs and products are excluded from this offer, including lot loans, simultaneous seconds and the refinance of an Associated Bank mortgage loan. Ask your mortgage lender for details.
Loan products are offered by Associated Bank, N.A., and are subject to credit approval and involve interest and other costs. Please ask about details on fees, terms and conditions on these products.
Property insurance and flood insurance, if applicable, will be required on collateral.
5. Associated Bank ATM access is free for Associated Bank customers only when you withdraw funds up to the amount of your available balance. In addition, there is no surcharge-fee to access MoneyPass ATMs when you withdraw funds up to the amount of your available balance. ATMs outside of the Associated and MoneyPass networks may charge a fee. In addition, Associated Bank may charge a non-Associated ATM fee, balance inquiry fees may apply. For Associated Bank Elite Checking customers only, non-Associated ATM fees will not be charged when using a non-Associated Bank ATM. MoneyPass is a registered trademark of Elan Financial Services.
6. Associated Mobile Banking is available for personal accounts. Associated Bank does not charge a fee to use our mobile banking and text banking services. Message and data rates may apply. Check your carrier plan for details. Visit AssociatedBank.com/Mobile for Associated Bank Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions.
*The Wisconsin's #1 Mortgage Lender and Leading Lender in the Midwest designations are based on information gathered from the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act data compiled annually by the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council. The results of the data were obtained through RATA Comply, November 2017.
**Pre-qualification is not a guarantee of approval and is based on the verbal information provided at the time of the request and is contingent upon, but not limited to, a full underwriting review. Pre-qualification is valid for 120 days from date of issuance and is not transferable. Employment and credit history must remain the same during the pre-qualification period. Purchased property must meet underwriting requirements and may require private mortgage insurance.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are official trademarks and the property of their respective owners. Visa and the Visa logo are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association.
Equal Housing Lender. Associated Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. (4/18)