1. Offer limited to qualifying checking accounts opened before
July 31, 2019
Minimum deposit required to open is $100. Deposits from existing accounts do not qualify. Customer must complete a minimum of three payments using online bill pay OR have one direct deposit of $300 or more to their account within 45 days of account opening. Bonus will be deposited into their account within 120 days of account opening after meeting the qualifications. Account must be open at the time the bonus is paid and must remain open for a minimum of 12 months. If the account is closed within 12 months, Associated Bank reserves the right to deduct the monetary bonus from the account prior to closing. Customers with an Associated Bank checking account in the last six months and Associated Bank colleagues are not eligible. Person to Person payments and transfers to external accounts do not qualify for the required transactions to receive the monetary bonus. Exclusions apply. Primary owner on the account must be 18 years or older to qualify. Offer limited to one per customer, cannot be combined with other offers and is subject to change (at Associated Bank’s discretion) at any time without notice. For tax reporting purposes, a 1099 may be issued at year-end for the year in which the bonus is given.
2. Offer limited to qualifying money market accounts opened before July 31, 2019. A minimum opening deposit of $10,000 is required to receive the bonus and at least such amount must remain on deposit for 90 days to receive the bonus. Deposits from existing accounts do not qualify; funds must be from outside of Associated Bank. $100 bonus will be deposited into money market accounts within 120 days of account opening. Account must be open at the time the bonus is paid and must remain open for a minimum of 12 months. If the account is closed within 12 months, Associated Bank reserves the right to deduct the monetary bonus from the account prior to closing. Primary owner on the account must be 18 years or older to qualify. Offer not available to households who already have or have had a money market account at Associated Bank within the last six months. Associated Bank colleagues are not eligible. Offer limited to one per household, cannot be combined with other offers and is subject to change (at Associated Bank's discretion) at any time without notice. For tax reporting purposes, a 1099 may be issued at year-end for the year in which the bonus is given.
3. Offer subject to credit approval and applies to the Visa Real Rewards Credit Card. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death). $25 cash back will be awarded in the form of 2,500 bonus rewards points after first purchase. First purchase bonus points will be applied six to eight weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only within seven business days or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles. Monthly net purchases bonus points will be applied each billing cycle. The creditor and issuer of the Visa Real Rewards Credit Card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
4. Five cents from every transaction (less returns) made with a Milwaukee Film Festival Debit Card will be given back to the Milwaukee Film Festival, up to $25,000 annually.
5. Memberships are valid for 12 months. Dual memberships are available only to members that reside at the same address. Discount is available for new membership or at time of renewal. Show your Milwaukee Film Festival debit card or checks when making a purchase or call 414-755-1965 x204 for more information. All benefits are subject to change. See mkefilm.org for membership information.
6. To receive the Milwaukee Film Festival ticket vouchers customer must be over the age of 18 with a retail checking account in open and in good standing tied to a Milwaukee Film Debit Mastercard®. To be eligible for the ticket vouchers, account must be open a minimum of 12 weeks prior to the current year's Milwaukee Film Festival. Tickets will not be mailed to international addresses. Associated Bank employees are not eligible for ticket vouchers. Benefit may be changed at Associated Bank or Milwaukee Film's discretion at any time. Each voucher must be redeemed for a regularly-priced ticket at any festival box office no less than one hour prior to the desired film's scheduled showtime. Exclusions may apply. Please see banker for details.
Associated Bank and MoneyPass® ATM access is free for Associated Bank customers only when you withdraw funds up to the amount of your available balance. ATM owners outside of the Associated and MoneyPass networks may charge a fee. In addition, Associated Bank may charge an out-of-network ATM fee, and balance inquiry fees may apply. For Associated Forward Checking customers only, Associated Bank ATM fees will not be charged when using an out-of-network ATM, plus two (2) refunds per statement cycle of out-of-network ATM owner surcharge fees. For Associated Relationship Savings customers only: Associated Bank ATM fees will not be charged when using an out-of-network ATM. MoneyPass is a registered trademark of Fiserv Solutions, LLC or its affiliates.
8. Associated Bank Mobile is available for personal accounts. Associated Bank does not charge a fee to use our mobile banking and text banking services. Message and data rates may apply. Check your carrier plan for details. Visit AssociatedBank.com/Mobile for Associated Bank Mobile Terms and Conditions.
Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks, and the circles design are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the official trademarks and the property of their respective owners.
Associated Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. (02/19) 13806