With a Roth Individual Retirement Account, you pay taxes upfront, with the intention of taking distributions tax-free.
- Contributions are not tax-deductible, but can be removed at any time
- You can make withdrawals of earnings without owing taxes or penalties if you've held the account at least five years and are 59 ½ or older
- You may also qualify for tax-free distributions for other reasons, such as permanent disability or first-time home purchases (up to $10,000)
- There’s no requirement to take distributions during your lifetime (no “RMD’s”)
Establish your Associated Investment Services, Inc. Roth IRA through our online application process. When we receive your application, we'll contact you to open your retirement account.
Questions about opening a Roth IRA? Call or visit a branch location near you.
SECURITIES AND ADVISORY SERVICES ARE OFFERED BY ASSOCIATED INVESTMENT SERVICES, INC. (AIS), member FINRA and SIPC, d/b/a Associated Investment Services Group in Minnesota. • AIS is an affiliate of Associated Banc-Corp (AB-C). • Associated is a marketing name AB-C uses for products and services offered by AIS. • AB-C and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. Please consult with your tax, legal or accounting advisors regarding your individual situation.
Investment and Securities Products:
- NOT FDIC-INSURED
- NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK
- MAY LOSE VALUE
Withdrawals prior to age 59 ½ are generally subject to a 10% IRS penalty tax.