Home Equity Lines of Credit
Perhaps it’s time to remodel your kitchen, pay for that semester of college, or just have money available for an unforeseen home repair. Whatever the need, the equity in your home can help finance your plans.
With an Associated Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) you can borrow as little or as much as you need up to your credit limit. And as you repay the loan, you replenish your available cash. It’s a flexible line of credit that can be used over and over again. With low closing costs and competitive low interest rates, there is no better time to apply.
Tap into your line of credit for things like:
- Home improvement projects
- Consolidating higher-interest rate loans
- Paying for your child’s education
- New or used vehicle purchases
- Emergency or medical expenses
There are also short and long-term financial benefits:
- Potential tax deductibility and savings*
- Payments as low as "interest only"
- Pay interest only on what you borrow
- Convenient access to your available credit line using checks or online transfers
- Fixed rate options available to lock in your interest rate
Approval is fast and it’s easy to get started.
Associated offers simple tools to help you make smart decisions on short and long-term borrowing strategies. This is especially helpful for home improvement projects, so that you can ensure you get the best return on your investment.
* Consult with your tax and/or legal advisor for information specific to your situation.