Premier Rewards American Express Card content
American Express® Cash Rewards Credit Card
Earn cash back every time you use your card: 3% on gas2, 2% at supermarkets2, and 1% on all other eligible net purchases2,4, plus $25 cash back3 after your first purchase.
Do you like to earn cash back for the monthly transactions you make everyday?
Earn cash back
|3% cash back on gas on the first $6,000 in annual fuel spend.2|
|2% cash back on supermarket net purchases.|
|1% cash back on other everyday net purchases.|
|No limit on the total cash back that you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for cash back.2|
|$25 cash back reward bonus after first purchase.|
|Cash Rewards—Points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with Associated Bank or as a statement credit to your credit card account.|
Save and earn on travel
|Rental Car Insurance—Provides coverage in excess of other insurance against damage to or loss of a rental vehicle in the USA.|
|Auto Rental Discounts—Alamo, Hertz and National|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver|
|Travel and Emergency Assistance Services—Emergency message service, emergency transportation assistance, legal referral assistance, lost luggage locator service, medical referral assistance, prescription assistance and valuable document delivery arrangements, pre-trip assistance|
|Warranty Manager Service—Provides warranty registration and extended warranty protection (doubles free-repair period)|
Save and earn on entertainment
|Entertainment access. Purchase tickets to popular events before the general public, from American Express.|
|Online Account Access—Download transactions, statements, make a payment or establish automatic payments, establish alerts for online statements, payment due, payment posted, payment overdue, balance exceeds, credit posted, debit posted, request credit limit increase, balance transfer, add authorized user or joint owner, manage your rewards.|
|Year-end Summary—Receive an online detailed summary of your spending during the year for convenient budget analysis and financial planning.|
Security you can trust
|Return protection—Provides return protection on designated items purchased entirely with the Card.|
|Extended warranty—Doubles the original manufacturer warranty up to a maximum of twelve (12) months on qualifying items purchased with the Card.|
|Zero fraud liability5—You are not liable for fraudulent purchases when your Card is lost or stolen.|
|Worldwide acceptance—Accepted at millions of locations worldwide.|
|Free credit card checks—Convenient for the times when a credit card is not accepted.|
|Free extra card—Cardmembers can share benefits of Card use with an authorized user.|
|All Cards Have EMV Chip|
1. Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles.
2. Cash Rewards Credit Card: "Cash Back Rewards" are the rewards you earn under the program. Cash Back Rewards are tracked as points and each $0.01 in Cash Back Rewards earned is equal to 1 point. You may simply see "Cash Back" in marketing material when referring to the rewards you earn. You will earn 1 Reward Point ("Point") for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. You will also earn 1 additional Point (for a total of 2 Points) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle for any merchant classified as a supermarket. The number of additional Points earned on supermarket Purchases is unlimited. In addition, you will earn 2 additional Points (for a total of 3 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in any of the following merchant category codes: automated fuel dispensers and service stations, up to a maximum of $6,000 spent during each 12 month period commencing on the anniversary date of this Account. Automated fuel dispenser and service station purchases above $6,000 (for the remainder of that 12-month period) will earn at a rate of 1 Point for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
3. $25 cash back will be awarded in the form of 2,500 bonus rewards points after first purchase. First purchase bonus points will be applied six to eight weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. Please allow six to eight weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus points to be credited to your account.
4. The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death.)
5. Elan Financial Services provides Zero Fraud Liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
Subject to credit approval. The creditor and issuer of this card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from American Express.
American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.