Milwaukee Film Checking
Show your Milwaukee Film spirit every time you use your checking account with Milwaukee Film Checking, exclusively designed for Associated Bank. By selecting the Milwaukee Film Checking option on your Associated Bank checking account, you score big by choosing a bank that delivers personalized service and outstanding value.
- One-of-a-kind Milwaukee Film Debit Mastercard®
- 5¢ from every transaction is given back to the nonprofit Milwaukee Film1
- $15 off annual discount on a single or dual Milwaukee Film "Festival Fan" annual membership2
- Receive two complimentary film festival vouchers3
- Exclusive check designs
- Free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay4
- Associated Mobile Banking® with mobile apps, mobile web and text banking5
- ATM access to hundreds of Associated Bank ATMs and more than 25,000 MoneyPass® surcharge-free ATMs nationwide6
- Free 24/7 Telephone Banking and Customer Care Center
Open your Milwaukee Film Checking account today.
Call us 24 hours a day 7 days a week at 800-236-8866 or find a branch location near you now.
A $100 minimum deposit is required to open a new account.
1. 5 cents from every transaction (less returns) made with a Milwaukee Film Festival Debit Card will be given back to the Milwaukee Film Festival, up to $25,000 annually.
2. Memberships are valid for 12 months. Dual memberships are available only to members that reside at the same address. Discount is available for new membership or at time of renewal. Show your Milwaukee Film Festival debit card or checks when making a purchase or call 414-755-1965 x204 for more information. All benefits are subject to change. See mkefilm.org for membership information.
3. Each voucher must be redeemed for a regularly-priced ticket at any festival box office no less than one hour prior to the desired film's scheduled showtime. Exclusions may apply.
4. Our standard bill payment service is free, up to your available balance. Some add-on services within the standard bill payment service have service charges. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of the Bill Payment Service and the Consumer Deposit Account Fee Schedule for details.
6. Associated Bank ATM access is free for Associated Bank customers only when you withdraw funds up to the amount of your available balance. In addition, there is no surcharge-fee to access MoneyPass ATMs when you withdraw funds up to the amount of your available balance. For our customers that originated their debit card account in the state of Illinois, there is also no surcharge-fee to access STARsf or Allpoint ATMs. ATMs outside of the Associated, MoneyPass and STARsf/Allpoint networks may charge a fee. In addition, Associated Bank may charge a Non-Associated ATM fee, balance inquiry fees may apply. For Associated Bank Elite Checking customers only, Non-Associated ATM fees will not be charged when using a non-Associated Bank ATM. MoneyPass is a registered trademark of Elan Financial Services. Star and STARsf are trademarks of First Data/Star Network. Allpoint is a registered trademark of Cardtronics, Inc.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are official trademarks and the property of their respective owners.
Member FDIC. (10/17) 10576