REACH THE END ZONE
SCORE $150 WITH PACKERS CHECKING!
REACH THE END ZONE
SCORE $150 WITH PACKERS CHECKING
Show your Wisconsin Badgers spirit every time you use your checking account with Badgers Checking, exclusively designed for Associated Bank. By selecting the Badgers Checking option on your Associated Bank checking account, you score big by choosing a bank that delivers personalized service and outstanding value.
- One-of-a-kind "Let's Go Red" Debit MasterCard®
- Checkbook cover imprinted with the Wisconsin Badger logo
- Exclusive check designs featuring the spirit of Wisconsin including Bucky Badger, the Kohl Center and Camp Randall
- Free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay*
- Associated Mobile Banking® with mobile apps, mobile web and text banking**
- Free ATM access to hundreds of Associated Bank ATMs and over 20,000 MoneyPass® surcharge-free ATMs nationwide***
- Free 24/7 Telephone Banking and Customer Care Center
Open your Badgers Checking account today.
Call us 24 hours a day 7 days a week at 800-236-8866 or find a branch location near you now.
A $100 minimum deposit is required to open a new account.
*Our standard bill payment service is free, up to your available balance. Some add-on services within the standard bill payment service have service charges. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of the Bill Payment Service and the Consumer Deposit Account Fee Schedule for details.
***ATM access is free when you withdraw funds up to the amount of your available balance. ATM access is free for Associated Bank customers only. There is no fee to access a MoneyPass ATM when you withdraw funds up to the amount of your available balance. ATMs outside of the Associated and MoneyPass networks may charge a fee. Please consult signage and messaging on the ATM machine for more details about owner fees. More details about our surcharge-free networks are available at AssociatedATM.com.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are official trademarks and the property of their respective owners.