Once you activate Associated Mobile Banking®, you automatically have access to Text Banking. Simply send a text message to check account information, transfer funds or find the nearest Associated branch or ATM in seconds, without having to sign in. You can also register to receive alerts to stay up-to-date on your accounts. Message and data rates may apply.
Associated Mobile Banking uses leading-edge technology to help ensure all of your account information and activity is safe and secure.
Learn more about our Online and Mobile Security Guarantee
- Check your balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds between your Associated Bank accounts
- Locate the nearest Associated branch or ATM by city/state or ZIP code
Get started today!
- Sign in to Online Banking. New user? Enroll now
- Click the “Mobile Banking” tab to activate.
- Enter your mobile phone number and choose the services you want.
- To use Text Banking, simply send a text message with one of the Text Banking Commands to 222246.
- To register for email or text alerts, sign in to Online Banking and click the “Alerts” tab to customize your preferences.
Have questions or need help?
- See our Frequently Asked Questions or call our Customer Care Center at 800-682-4989 (available 24 hours a day, seven days a week).
- Text “HELP” to 222246 for help. Text “STOP” to 222246 to cancel. Message and data rates may apply.
Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions
Associated Mobile Banking is available for personal accounts. Associated Bank does not charge a fee to use our mobile banking and text banking services. Some features may not be available for all mobile devices and/or carrier plans. Message and data rates may apply. Check your carrier plan for details. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Our standard bill payment service is free, up to your available balance. Some add-on services within the standard bill payment service have service charges. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of the Bill Payment Service and the Consumer Deposit Account Fee Schedule for details. For add-on services, applicable fees will be displayed on-screen while you’re setting up the transaction. Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates.