Supplier Registration Form
Thank you. Your Supplier request to Associated Bank has been submitted.
This is your new Supplier ID:
Oh noIt appears something went wrong with our server. Because we are excited you are applying to be one of our suppliers, we would appreciate if you could try submitting the form again. If the problem persists, please email your information to us at purchasing@AssociatedBank.com. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience
Associated Banc-Corp is pleased that you're interested in working with us. Our goal is to operate our business in a way that benefits our shareholders, our customers and the communities we serve. Another goal is to work with vendors who are diverse and provide a range of skills or services. We like them to not only be our customers but members of our community. This ensures that we reach the goals of our corporate vision.
Step 1: Tell us about yourself
First create a company profile. Completing the online form will enable us to add your information to our supplier database. The information you provide qualifies you as a potential candidate allowing you to bid on future projects. Your information will be kept confidential from other potential suppliers. Please note that any information provided may also be used for our internal marketing purposes. Submission of your profile does not guarantee you will be contacted to submit a bid, nor does it promise any future business opportunity from Associated Banc-Corp.
If your company’s profile information change, you may update your entry by your assigned Supllier number provided upon profile submission.
Step 2: Meeting our criteria
If and when you should be contacted for an RFQ or RFI, there are a number of factors which enter into the selection process. Some basic criteria include relationship to the bank, diversity of the company, range of services and price. Prior to submitting your information, make sure you are prepared to understand and respond to what would be required of your performance.
- What do you do that helps Associated Banc-Corp strive to meet the needs of the communities we serve?
- How would your company work in correlation with the ways in which Associated governs risk (including but not exclusive to Information Security, Federal regulatory governance, Liability etc.)?
- Can you demonstrate yourself to be a strategic partner, sharing industry trends or best practices that would drive success in meeting our goals?
- What are your technology capabilities? Are they in line with others or ahead of the trends?
- Is your company a certified minority owned business? If yes, you might be asked to provide a copy of the certificate to Associated Bank.
Please access these sites or your appropriate local agency for more information on minority certification:
Women’s Business Enterprise National Council: http://www.wbenc.org/certification
National Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc: http://www.nmsdc.org/mbes/what-is-an-mbe/