NOTICE: Associated Bank has provided this link for your convenience. Please be advised that you are leaving Associated Bank's website and the site you are being directed to is not owned or controlled by Associated Bank. Associated Bank is not liable and makes no representations or warranties as to the privacy policies, security policy, products or services on such sites.
1. Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles.
2. Cash Rewards Card: “Cash Back Rewards” are the rewards you earn under the program. Cash Back Rewards are tracked as points and each point in Cash Back Rewards earned is equal to $0.01. You may simply see “Cash Back” in marketing material when referring to the rewards you earn. You will earn 1 Reward Point (“Point”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. You will also earn 2 additional Points (for a total of 3 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in the merchant category code as office supplies or cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services. In addition, you will earn 1 additional Point (for a total of 2 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in any of the following merchant category codes: automated fuel dispensers and service stations or restaurants. The number of additional Points earned on office supply store purchases, cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services, automated fuel dispensers, and service stations or restaurants is unlimited. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
3. $25 cash back will be awarded in the form of 2,500 bonus rewards points after first purchase. First purchase bonus points will be applied six to eight weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. Please allow six to eight weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus points to be credited to your account.
4. The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
5. Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
6. Rewards PLUS: Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account. You may earn additional Points for purchases at merchants that are classified as: airlines, cellular phone services, or hotels (each, a “Category”). You will earn an additional 1.5 Reward Points (for a total of 3 Reward Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases in the one Category that has the highest total Net Purchases charged to your Account (the “Highest Category”) during each billing cycle.
Subject to credit approval. The creditor and, issuer of these credit cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Visa and the Visa logo are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.
Deposit and loan products are offered by Associated Bank, N.A. Loan products are subject to credit approval and involve interest and other costs. Please ask about details on fees and terms and conditions of these products. Property insurance and flood insurance, if applicable, will be required on collateral.
Non-deposit investment products, insurance, and securities are NOT deposits or obligations of, insured or guaranteed by Associated Bank, N.A. or any bank or affiliate, are NOT insured by the FDIC or any agency of the United States, and involve INVESTMENT RISK, including POSSIBLE LOSS OF VALUE. Associated Banc-Corp and its affiliates do not give tax or legal advice. Consult with your tax and/or legal advisor for information specific to your situation.
Associated Bank has over 200 locations throughout Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin. Find a location near you. Have a question? Contact Customer Care seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at 800-236-8866800-236-8866. Commercial Banking clients can call our dedicated customer care line at 800-728-3501800-728-3501.
Associated Bank, N.A.
© Associated Banc-Corp All Rights Reserved.