Scan checks in your office and transmit the digital images to Associated Bank, making deposits directly from the convenience of your desktop. Onsite Deposit Manager improves availability of funds by extending your deposit cut-off times for same-day credit. Online access is available through Associated Connect®.
Improve Cash Flow and Administrative Control
With Associated Bank Onsite Deposit Manager, you get:
- Online access to check images – no need to photocopy checks before depositing them
- The ability to export data directly into your accounts receivable system
- Faster clearing times and notification of returned items, improving cash flow
- Better administrative control, with the ability to define user roles, reset passwords and instantly add or remove users
- The ability to see deposits submitted by users, regardless of their physical location
Get Started Now!
An Associated Treasury Management representative will help you get started with the right hardware and software. You can scan checks and transmit images to Associated Bank for posting and clearing using:
- Computer with broadband Internet connection
- Associated Bank scanner
Enjoy the convenience and cost savings of Onsite Deposit Manager today.
Contact Treasury Management Customer Care 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 800-270-2707.