Information & Control
Zero Balance Accounts
Improving Control and Preventing Idle Balances
Collect or disburse funds from multiple company accounts throughout the day, then consolidate funds in one master account each night. Associated Bank’s Zero Balance Accounts link all the subsidiary accounts you need to one master account—to keep every dollar working.
- Set up subsidiary Zero Balance Accounts to collect or disburse funds
- When the day’s transactions are presented, funds are transferred from the master account to cover the exact amount needed
- At the end of the day, excess cash in the subsidiary accounts is moved to the master account
Cut Administration Time
- Reduce time spent monitoring balances and making internal transfers
- Ensure funds are transferred exactly when they’re needed, avoiding overdrafts
- Simplify cash consolidation
- Make the most efficient use of business funds
Improve control over collections, disbursements and cash flow today.
To learn more, contact Treasury Management Customer Care 24 hours a day, seven days a week at