Information & Control
Streamline Account Balancing
Reconcile one or multiple business accounts with Associated Bank’s sophisticated account reconciliation services, increasing efficiency and accuracy. Choose from three levels of service:
Expedite Reconciliation with Electronic Services
Get timely, detailed information on paid and outstanding checks. Let Associated Bank’s experts handle monthly account balancing for you.
- You send us an electronic file listing the month’s issued checks
- We consolidate your file with our list of paid items
- You receive a detailed report showing checks cleared and outstanding along with balancing details
Enhance Account Controls
Choose Full Reconciliation to enhance audit controls and reduce fraud risk today.
To learn more about full reconciliation, contact Treasury Management Customer Care 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 800-270-2707.
Get Vital Information to Speed Reconciliation
Balance your accounts faster and with greater accuracy, using electronic files from Associated Bank.
- We will send you a Paid Checks Report and a Miscellaneous Items Report that includes items other than check transactions, if there are any to report.
- You can also receive an electronic file of all checks paid. This file is available daily, weekly, monthly or on another periodic cycle.
- You compare our file or reports to your list of issued items and reconcile your account
Enjoy Smoother Account Balancing
Choose Paid Reconciliation to speed your account balancing process and enhance fraud protection today.
To learn more about paid reconciliation, contact Treasury Management Customer Care 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 800-270-2707.
Track Deposits from Multiple Locations
Simplify accounting for deposits from several business locations with Associated Bank’s Deposit Reconciliation service.
- Each location is assigned an ID number, which is MICR encoded on deposit tickets
- You receive a monthly report with deposits sorted and subtotaled by location
Improve Cash Management
Deposit Reconciliation is one of the many services Associated Bank offers to ensure you have comprehensive information for effective cash management.
To learn more about deposit reconciliation, contact Treasury Management Customer Care 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 800-270-2707.