Global Account Aggregation Solution
Electronic Data Exchange provides direct and automated access to account data from Associated Bank and other banks worldwide. Multiple and flexible delivery options for BAI files include SFTP, dial-up TTY and Web access.
- Data Exchange enables consolidated, immediate access to account information at other financial institutions worldwide
- Data Exchange can help deliver data direct to you or to other financial institution reporting systems on your behalf
- Choices of information to exchange: previous day, current day, summary balances, detailed debits and credits
- Transactions to report from multiple financial institutions: Lockbox Deposits, Wire Transfers, ACH Transactions, Checks Paid, Controlled Disbursement, etc.
- A link to the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications (SWIFT®) Network allows information to be sent to and retrieve information from Society member banks
- Data Exchange can convert messages in SWIFT® format to BAI and vice-versa.
- Multiple currencies are supported
- Files are transmitted high-speed - via Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) as well as other industry standard and secure communications methods
- Import data into your treasury management, reconcilement and general ledger systems
- Improve cash flow forecasting and investment decision-making
To learn more, contact Treasury Management Customer Care 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 800-270-2707.