Equipment Leasing Benefits
Nearly 80% of U.S. businesses lease equipment, and more than 30% of capital equipment is acquired through lease financing. Vehicle and equipment leasing delivers these key benefits:
- Cut costs with low, fixed-rate financing
- Preserve working capital with little or no down payment
- Structure predictable payments to match your cash flow
- Avoid obsolescence and increase efficiency with up-to-date equipment
- Gain potential tax deductions (ask your tax advisor for details)
Associated Bank provides a range of commercial equipment leasing options to improve your bottom line, up to 100 percent financing.
Call our equipment leasing specialists at 800-657-4639 to find out how your company can benefit today.
COMMERCIAL CREDIT CARDS
Associated Bank Commercial Credit Cards help you document expenses, track purchases, reveal spending patterns, organize budgeting information and save time on accounting procedures.LEARN MORE