Equipment Leasing Benefits
Nearly 80% of U.S. businesses lease equipment, and more than 30% of capital equipment is acquired through lease financing. Vehicle and equipment leasing delivers these key benefits:
- Cut costs with low, fixed-rate financing
- Preserve working capital with little or no down payment
- Structure predictable payments to match your cash flow
- Avoid obsolescence and increase efficiency with up-to-date equipment
- Gain potential tax deductions (ask your tax advisor for details)
Associated Bank provides a range of commercial equipment leasing options to improve your bottom line, up to 100 percent financing.
Call our equipment leasing specialists at 800-657-4639 to find out how your company can benefit today.