Associated provides customized lending solutions to businesses with financing needs from $3 million to $25 million that need to overcome cash flow challenges. Loans are secured by assets such as accounts receivable, inventory, machinery, equipment and real estate, or other assets of the business or its owners. Our team will work closely with your business to assess credit needs and collateral to structure a financing plan to help you meet your objectives including:
- Growth. Add inventory, expand your facility, and hire employees to support your business through a period of rapid growth.
- Seasonal Sales. Stabilize working capital during seasonal business fluctuations.
- Turnaround Financing. Working capital financing to complete the turnaround of an underperforming business.
- Refinancing/Restructuring. Take advantage of business growth to maximize the organization’s use of debt and equity and improve financing terms.
- Acquisition. Finance the purchase of a competitor or a merger with a strategic partner.
- Leveraged Buyout. Use the value of a company’s assets to finance purchase of a controlling stock interest in the company—a purchase frequently led by the company’s management team.
- Capital Expenditures. Upgrade buildings, equipment and other physical assets.
Our tailored solutions include:
- Revolving lines of credit secured by accounts receivable and inventories
- Term loans (in conjunction with revolving lines of credit)
- CAPEX facilities
- Real estate loans (owner occupied) in conjunction with revolving loans
- Seasonal overadvances
- Letters of credit
Contact or email us to see how our team can help you.