Reduce Administration, Enhance Compliance
Ease the burden on your human resources department and take advantage of Associated Financial Group’s expertise to comply with complex government regulations—and improve communication with your employees.
Our human resources consultants draw on extensive HR knowledge to offer advice and support:
- Human Resource Hotline professionals give you expert answers on difficult HR or employment law questions, cutting research time and reducing lawsuit risk
- Job Descriptions service help you draft meaningful, legally compliant descriptions to guide hiring and employee assessment
- Employee Handbook services help you create and update this important document to address legal requirements and convey internal policies
- Attitude and Benefits Surveys promote effective workplace communication and advance your benefits strategy
- Human Resources Audits help you take stock of and improve HR policies and practices
- Workplace Investigations bring in neutral, third-party professionals to make sure harassment complaints and other issues are handled correctly
- Affirmative Action Plans help you meet requirements for doing business with the government
- Wrap-Around Summary Plan Descriptions ensure you have legally compliant, up-to-date insurance benefit documents
Put a team of human resources experts on your side. Call Associated Financial Group at 800-258-3190 today.
Non-Deposit Investment Product Disclosures