Employee Benefit Administration Tools
Ease Compliance and Administration
Take advantage of Associated Benefit and Risk Consulting tools to simplify administration of even the most complicated employee benefit plans.
Fuel your strategies for recruiting, retention, and health plan design by measuring your health plan against meaningful benchmarks. Increase your competitiveness by knowing what health plan benefits other employers are offering in your area, industry, and group size using the Market Pulse tool.
Employee Benefits Communication
Use the latest technology to inform employees about their benefit options and the value they enjoy. Associated Benefit and Risk Consulting delivers information in user-friendly formats, with benefits value information personalized for each employee.
- Reach employees at numerous locations cost-effectively
- Keep messaging consistent and clear, even for complex benefits
- Increase participation
- Improve understanding, morale and retention
Healthcare Network Analysis
Let our team analyze how your claims history data would play out in various healthcare provider networks. Then use our recommendations to select a network based on price and quality—and empower employees to compare and choose the best providers.
- Negotiate better healthcare contracts
- Help employees avoid low-quality facilities
- See coverage for a specific service area, including locations for providers inside and outside the network
Employee Benefit Survey
Our unique employee benefits survey takes a focused approach to identify a benefits package that your organization can afford and your employees will value. Our consultants work with you to conduct the survey, then review its results and our recommendations, and help you implement any changes.
Employee Benefit Plan Administration
Enjoy seamless, convenient administration for even the most sophisticated benefit function, including consumer-driven plans such as Health Savings Accounts and Health Reimbursement Arrangements; Flexible Spending Accounts; cafeteria plans; and even COBRA responsibilities. Our consultants stay on top of benefit trends to
- Make sure your plans comply with ever-changing regulations
- Protect you from IRS penalties and costly litigation
- Ensure timely claims payments and 24/7 claims status reporting
- Answer questions from your employees—freeing your HR staff to focus on other priorities