Health Savings Accounts
Resources for You and Your Employees
Health Savings Accounts work along with a high-deductible health plan to offer benefits for both employees and employers.
- Employees put aside money in a tax-advantaged account for qualified medical expenses.
- The HSA is coupled with a high-deductible health plan, reducing health insurance premiums.
- Employees and employers can contribute to the HSA and gain tax benefits.
- Employees can invest their savings in mutual funds offered through Associated Trust Company, increasing potential return.
- Employees own the account, even if they leave the company.
Associated makes it easy for employees to manage their HSA accounts at Associated Bank. The following links will help your employees learn more and manage their HSA.
Health Savings Account Enrollment
To begin the enrollment process, please contact your local branch or the Health Savings Account Administration department at 866-740-8666.