More Control, Greater Savings
Control check disbursements and prevent check fraud with the Associated Connect® stop payment service - and save on costs of manual stop payment orders.
- Place stop payments on a single check or multiple checks or a range of checks in one convenient step.
- Monitor pending transfers and review transfer history for the last 30 days.
- Stop payment on any checks not yet presented for clearing.
- Stop payments placed during the business day take effect immediately.
- Stop payments placed after cutoff times take effect the next business day.
Stop payments can also be made over the phone, or by visiting a Relationship Manager at your local branch.
To learn more, call Treasury Management Customer Care 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 800-270-2707.