1. Offer limited to qualifying checking accounts opened before
June 30, 2019
Minimum deposit required to open is $100. Deposits from existing accounts do not qualify. Customer must complete a minimum of three payments using online bill pay OR have one direct deposit of $300 or more to their account within 45 days of account opening. Bonus will be deposited into their account within 120 days of account opening after meeting the qualifications. Account must be open at the time the bonus is paid and must remain open for a minimum of 12 months. If the account is closed within 12 months, Associated Bank reserves the right to deduct the monetary bonus from the account prior to closing. Customers with an Associated Bank checking account in the last six months and Associated Bank colleagues are not eligible. Person to Person payments and transfers to external accounts do not qualify for the required transactions to receive the monetary bonus. Exclusions apply. Primary owner on the account must be 18 years or older to qualify. Offer limited to one per customer, cannot be combined with other offers and is subject to change (at Associated Bank’s discretion) at any time without notice. For tax reporting purposes, a 1099 may be issued at year-end for the year in which the bonus is given.
2. Offer limited to new Money Market accounts opened July 1, 2018- June 30, 2019. A minimum opening deposit of $10,000 is required to receive the bonus and at least such amount must remain on deposit for 90 days to receive the bonus. Deposits from existing accounts do not qualify; funds must be from outside of Associated Bank. $100 bonus will be deposited into money market accounts within 120 days of account opening. Account must be open at the time the bonus is paid and must remain open for a minimum of 12 months. If the account is closed within 12 months, Associated Bank reserves the right to deduct the monetary bonus from the account prior to closing. Primary owner on the account must be 18 years or older to qualify. Offer not available to households who already have or have had a money market account at Associated Bank within the last six months. Associated Bank colleagues are not eligible. Offer limited to one per household, cannot be combined with other offers and is subject to change (at Associated Bank's discretion) at any time without notice. For tax reporting purposes, a 1099 may be issued at year-end for the year in which the bonus is given.
3. Offer subject to credit approval and applies to the Visa Real Rewards Credit Card. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death). $25 cash back will be awarded in the form of 2,500 bonus rewards points after first purchase. First purchase bonus points will be applied six to eight weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only within seven business days or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles. Monthly net purchases bonus points will be applied each billing cycle. The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. The creditor and issuer of the Visa Real Rewards Credit Card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
4. Five cents from every transaction (less returns) made with a "Let's Go Red" Debit Mastercard®
will be given back to UW Athletics, up to $75,000 annually.
5. Show your Badgers checks or "Let's Go Red" Debit Mastercard®
when making a purchase. Exclusions may apply, please see a store associate for details. Valid for in store purchases only.
Associated Bank and MoneyPass® ATM access is free for Associated Bank customers only when you withdraw funds up to the amount of your available balance. ATM owners outside of the Associated and MoneyPass networks may charge a fee. In addition, Associated Bank may charge an out-of-network ATM fee, and balance inquiry fees may apply. For Associated Forward Checking customers only, Associated Bank ATM fees will not be charged when using an out-of-network ATM, plus two (2) refunds per statement cycle of out-of-network ATM owner surcharge fees. For Associated Relationship Savings customers only: Associated Bank ATM fees will not be charged when using an out-of-network ATM. MoneyPass is a registered trademark of Fiserv Solutions, LLC or its affiliates.
7. Cash Back Perks only applies to personal checking accounts using an Associated Bank Debit Mastercard. Online Banking enrollment is required. Your cash back reward will be credited to an eligible account automatically at the end of the following month. Visit AssociatedBank.com/CashBackPerks
for details. Your financial information is kept confidential and not shared with third parties participating in Associated Bank Cash Back Perks, unless the information shared is not personally identifiable or is otherwise permitted by law. Cash Back Perks offers are personalized based on your actual spend.
8. Associated Bank Mobile is available for personal accounts. Associated Bank does not charge a fee to use our mobile banking and text banking services. Message and data rates may apply. Check your carrier plan for details. Visit AssociatedBank.com/Mobile
for Associated Bank Mobile Terms and Conditions.
Visa and the Visa logo are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association.
Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks, and the circles design are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the official trademarks and the property of their respective owners.