Social Media Community Guidelines
Welcome to the Associated Banc-Corp (AB-C) and affiliates social media policy page. Our social media locations and other on-line communities are intended as vehicles for sharing your own experiences, ideas and suggestions and to connect with us.
Please note that this page is sponsored by AB-C, but the site is owned by an unaffiliated third party and AB-C is not responsible for the privacy or security at this site and other third-party sites that may be linked to this page. Please do not share personal, financial or health care information on this site since it is a public forum. We urge you to keep the discussions on track and appropriate for everyone and ask that you adhere to the following guidelines.
To ensure exchanges are productive, informative, lawful and respectful of diverse viewpoints, we reserve the right (but not the responsibility to) monitor, review and/or remove any post(s) that are or include:
- Comments not related to the subject of the conversation.
- Comments focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political, monetary or other gain.
- Comments containing Illegal or infringing content (e.g., copyrighted or trademarked materials).
- Comments containing offensive, obscene, abusive, pornographic, malicious or threatening language or themes. For example, comments containing hateful, disparaging or defamatory materials pertaining to race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and/or physical or mental disabilities.
- Comments containing private or confidential content such as specific account details or other personal information including address, telephone number, account information, password, balance, etc. If you have account specific questions, please contact 800-236-8866.
- Comments suggesting or encouraging illegal activity.
- Comments involving threatened or actual litigation or disputes.
All decisions regarding whether a post violates these guidelines will be made by AB-C in its sole discretion and AB-C reserves the right to remove any posts, comments or individuals from the page, without notice.
To ensure and maintain integrity of our community, all AB-C (including affiliates) employees are required to disclose their employment status when submitting comments or questions.
AB-C does not endorse or provide any warranties on accuracy pertaining to any comments made by its employees or third parties, unless they are authorized representatives of AB-C. All statements and viewpoints expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter and may not represent an official position of AB-C. AB-C does not validate assertions or forward-looking statements in the comments. All statements and viewpoints expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter alone and do not necessarily represent the viewpoints of AB-C or its management.
AB-C cannot accept comments from anyone under the age of 13 and if AB-C has actual knowledge that a user is under the age of 13, AB-C will ban the user from accessing the AB-C’s social media page.
Please contact 800-236-8866 regarding any Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) related correspondence.