Associated Community Development, LLC
Community development requires the financial backing of local financial institutions whose support and investment funds can have a direct impact in people's lives. That's why Associated created Associated Community Development, LLC. Associated Community Development, LLC uses its financial resources to bring investment into the underserved areas of the markets where we live and work: the states of Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota. Focusing on these markets keeps investment dollars local, while strengthening our communities, building opportunity and changing neighbors' lives.
To establish itself as a credible, long-term supporter, partner and investor in affordable housing and commercial development, principally within our three state's low-to-moderate income customer service areas.
To broaden community development opportunities within our three state region. We do this by providing financial resources to our communities through investment in Low Income Housing Tax Credits, Historic Tax Credits, and New Market Tax Credits that focus on affordable housing, historical building preservation and commercial development in qualified census tracts. We also partner with Community Development Financial Institutions to further the bank’s ongoing community-focused commitments and initiatives.
To strengthen relationships with our customers and neighbors by focusing on quality investment opportunities expected to have the most impact to our communities. In doing so, we cooperate with community-based organizations and local developers to identify these projects and place financial resources where they're needed most - in the development of our communities. These investments create synergies that further strengthen the economic base of our communities and its people.
If you're interested in learning more about how Associated Community Development, LLC can bring its financial resources to work in your community, contact:
- Charles Cafazza, Director of Investments, Charles.Cafazza@associatedbank.com
- Teresa Rubio, Investment Manager, Teresa.Rubio@associatedbank.com
- Stefanie Bachrach, Investment Manager, Stefanie.Bachrach@associatedbank.com
Investments in Our Communities
- Associated Bank supports Green Bay, Wis. YMCA renovation with $2M investment
- Associated Bank commits to West Town revitalization project with $13M investment
- Associated Bank completes $20.6M equity and $11.5M construction/bridge financing for Wisconsin affordable apartment projects
- Associated Bank provides $9M LIHTC equity for Minneapolis homeless youth housing community
- Associated Bank invests $1 million in Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation's Loan Opportunity Fund